- right click for view options.
- you can hide/show channels or individual channel elements.
- use SHFT and CTL to select multiple channels. Most operations apply to all selected objects.
- resize individual channels by grabbing the rhs edge.
- resize all channels using the zoom bar at the top, or using the zoom-in and zoom-out buttons.
- colour channels by dragging from the Colour window.
- use the solo-defeat button to prevent channels from being muted.
- you can have as many differently customised mixers open as you like.
- use the Link button to allow or prevent actions in other windows affecting the display of this one.
- there are two different meter types to choose from.